Saturday, March 5, 2016

A New Place!






As of this month, I've been blogging for twelve years!  It's time for something new, something unabashedly public, and so I am moving over here.  I'd like to use a template a bit snazzier than my past versions, so my first task is to figure that out.  Look for sermons, meditations, and reflections about the usual (nature, spirituality, religion, family, suicide prevention, loss, books, movies, and life in general).  I'm also going to try to post pretty much every day as a basic writing discipline: short pieces of around 500 words (another writing discipline).    I am an alternately highly focused and wildly random person, so we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. ...and physically unable to stay in one blog-place for more than a few years! :D Well, I'll continue to try and keep track...

    ReplyDelete